We champion open science. Intellectual edge consultancy aims to be generous with our knowledge and to make the outputs of our work as open as possible. We balance this with unwavering respect for commercial confidentiality, reflecting the sensitive nature of many of our engagements.
Generally, we are happy for our work to be accessed, read and built upon by others, but please do check the licensing requirements applicable to each work, or contact us with any questions you may have.
Intellectual edge consultancy also organize different educational conferences with following targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices about Sciences, Technology and Social Sciences; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the rural development potentials in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.